Here at Campaign Development Corporation, we still believe in resolutions. A new year brings 365 new opportunities to improve your life, relationships, and career. Why not take this opportunity to pave the way for a successful and lucrative year? We are laying the struggles of 2018 to rest and opening our minds to a shiny new year. That’s why we’ve compiled our top 12 tips to implement this new year.
- Clean up your computer. We all fall victim to virtual hoarding- computers bogged down by years photos, folders of meeting agendas, and endless bookmarked pages. Make your old laptop shiny, bright, and speedy with a nice virtual purge.
- Set your target on a new skill. No matter how successful you become, you will never stop learning. Make it your mission to master the impossible skill or push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Recycle the classic resolution: get healthy. There is no doubt that a healthy body and mind will be a beacon of success in all aspects of life, especially in the office.
- Write down your goals. 2019 will not be a year of continuation or complacency, but rather a time for tremendous growth and experience. All of this begins with a physical manifestation of what you want in life.
- Work ends at work. We understand, tasks and deadlines seem to pile up at the end of the year, and it becomes impossible to fight off the urge to work after work. In 2019, separate your home life from your work life.
- Educate yourself. There are endless options when it comes to podcasts and books, and the genre of business and finance are flourishing now more than ever. Take a mental break through a business podcast, while still keeping your eye on the prize.
- Start fresh with a new planner, and fill it with upcoming goals, opportunities, and events.
- Working from home? Diversify your environment. Don’t trap yourself in your home office for another year, bring your laptop to new coffee shops or libraries. Use 2019 to explore new locations while building your career.
- Treat yourself! In 2019, walk into the office in style. Nothing quite kickstarts a strong year like a solid sense of confidence- you’ve earned it.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Allow yourself to be vulnerable in 2019, and reach out to supervisors or coworkers with questions and curiosities. The experience of learning and growth is much more valuable than the façade of confidence.
- Take a moment to appreciate your team, mentors, family, and anyone in your life encouraging you to be your best- no one achieves anything alone.
- Don’t forget to bring the lessons of 2018 with you, both the successes and the failures. 2019 will be a year of growth and change, but only to those who embrace it.
From all of us here at Campaign Development Corporation, we wish you a happy and healthy 2019.